Media Watch, a 29-year-old, educational, non-profit organization, depends on donations from people like YOU. Your tax-deductible donation will help fund our award-winning video projects, our monthly newsletters, and our website. Our goal is to keep people involved in creating media that serves the needs of the people in a democracy.
- A People's Climate Movement: Indigenous, Labor, Faith Groups Prepare for Historic March September 19, 2014
- Headlines for September 19, 2014 September 19, 2014
- Daily Feminist Cheat Sheet September 19, 2014
- How about everyone who isn’t a black woman just stops writing about black women September 19, 2014
- Watch Stephen Colbert Mock Fox News' "Boots On The Ground" Coverage September 19, 2014
- Clinton "Fatigue" Syndrome: What The Press Gets Wrong About Hillary's Popularity September 19, 2014