There are so many fantastic videos being posted across the country that households really no longer need to pay to allow corporate media pap into their lives. Who needs to be “entertained” by Fox really? Imagine life without Jersey Shore. You will find the time to educate yourself. Consider asking the corporate media’s monthy bill to find another dupe to pay them their monthly fee. Consider helping to fund the local and national occupy wall street campaigns and live feed. Occupy Wall Street
Occupy Together Official Website, which isn’t asking for $$ is HERE in solidarity with Occupy Wall St.
2. Educate yourself about how Henry Kravis became the 57th richest person in America. He acquired this wealth by purchasing public companies with borrowed money. To pay off the debt, he cuts benefits at the company, sells its assets, and lays off employees. This get-rich-quick scheme made him $450 million last year. Meanwhile, his tax rate is lower than teachers, firemen, nurses, even his own cleaning staff!
Buyout Billionairesâ€™ Recession-Proof Secrets Revealed Watch
3. Don’t GIVE UP! Rev. Billy, Raging Grannies and the 99%
4. Why do the Koch brothers want to end public education?
5. War On Greed from Brave New Films
6. Koch Brothers and Social Security
7. Billionaires Are Gouging Your Grandparents